Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Singapore I Want

Over at the SPUG Forums, there's an interesting thread going on titled The Singapore I Want. I said,
The Singapore I want:

Is a Singapore where all the folks can move out the MRT before the folks outside start to walk in.
For some reason, I believe that if we can do this, Singapore would be an entirely different place compared to now.

Anyway, I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Immediately increase your quality of life by intentionally holding yourself back from going into the train when others are rushing in. Then, slowly stroll in. I've always tried this when it's feasible to do so, and the feeling's heavenly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Note : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to "amazon.com" ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.