Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Palm Tuesday

Haha, I've finished my XTremEz Tuning Fork. It's quite fascinating that the correspondence of the naming of various pitches is not absolute; it changes throughout history. Like nowadays, the A above middle C is at 440 Hz. But during the last century, it was something else!

I caught Hitch today at a cinema that is showing new shows since there are half price tickets at Hoyts on Tuesdays; never knew that until Delise told me. So now on Tuesdays, I have plenty of places to go, all of them cinemas...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Note : This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to "amazon.com" ** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.